Registration is now open for the 2022 Championship
|Qualifier||March 20||If required|
|Round 1||April 23/24||Culham|
|Round 2||May 14/15||Brookthorpe|
|Round 3||June 4/5||Warmington Lane|
|Round 4||July 3||Hawkstone Park|
|Round 5||July 30/31||Lower Drayton|
|Round 6||August 20/21||Foxhills|
|Round 7||September 4||Bevercotes|
- SW85 to be run within the same Race (as in 2021), to register for the SW85 class choose the SW 85 Championship when registering
- Vets 50, to be awarded trophies on the day in 2022 as well as at the end of the season, to register for this class all you need to do is register for the Vets and those who are Over 50 when riding will also score in this class
- 125 Youth class to be included, 17 on 1st Jan maximum age. (For 2023 the 125 class will be 125 only, no 150's will be allowed). To register for this class register for the 125 2-Stroke Championship and those riders 17 and under on the 1st January 2022 will be included in this class.
- Criteria as in 2021, a current licence is required to comepete (no day licences), a rider doesnt need to a licence holder in the year before, 300 points available for competing in club events before the last round.
- New for 2022 a class within both the MX1 and MX2 classes, for these new classes those eligible can not have finished within the top 20 in the previous year, they must have also held a Motocross licence the previous year. Register for the MX1 or MX2 Championship and the riders will be looked at to see who meets the criteria to be scored for this Chamionship.
Registration is £100 for all classes, registrations will close on the 1st March 2022, at this point the number of riders registered and automatics from the previous season will be looked at and then it will be dtermined whether a qualifier is needed for any of the classes.
The entry fee for a 2 day Championship meeting is £100, with a 1 day Championship £55
The 2 day Championship meeting will consist of Qualifying and 3 races on the Saturday and 2 races on the Sunday, the overall winner for that round will be over the entire weekend (5 races). The Sunday will consist of a Free Practice session for each class of 10 minutes, gate pick for the Sunday will be based on the current overall standings from the Saturday races.
85 - 12" + 1 Lap
Vets - 16" + 1 Lap
125/MX2/MX1 - 18" + 1 Lap
300 BONUS POINTS
To be eligible to score the 300 bonus points for competing in 3 club meetings (100 per meeting) the riders have to be registered by the first round, those who don't qualify will still be eligible for these points if they enter the Championship at later rounds. Wildcards are eligible for Championship points, but are not eligible for the 300 bonus points.
Team to register with the Office, providing names of their riders